Saturday, January 19, 2008

the beginning of my thesis...

waaa da lame tak update blog...quite bz with my classes, students, final exam and my thesis..huhu..last week, i just got the title of my thesis --> VIRTUAL TRAINING ENVIRONMENT FOR MMC .. mungkin tak berape gerun kot bace tajuk je...software yang nak digunakan tu yg menggerunkan aku..huhu i dunno whether i can make it or not..im so worry..my laptop cannot even support the softwares.. Quest 3D & 3D Studio Max..these are the software that im gonna use...huwaaaaa! i gotta brush my skill in 3D.. know wut? i wanted to do a system...but, my prof said it's not master level...too easy...i've been doin' this 3D concept for my degree thesis --> 3D CYBERPAT..it was so damn difficult.. (yeah! difficult+complicated coz im not expert in 3D!!!!!!) now, im preparing for my proposal that have to be submitted this thursday..huhu 4 more days to finish it up! the worst thing is, i have to read more than 30 journals!!!!! juling mata ni bace banyak sgt... =(



my study table..


huwaaaa...see??? i have to read more than 30 journalsss!!!



huhu..i have to upgrade my laptop for faster & better job!

No comments: