Monday, December 3, 2007

Bestfriend vs Boyfriend

On the way to my office...Hotfm cerite hangit is really interesting.. Besfriend vs Boyfriend..
i was in that kind of situation before..so i understand some of the callers saying that once they have become bestfriend..there's no way they can be a couple..i agreed.. yes, im not denying that i have special feelings to my bestfriend..we've tried to be a couple like any other couples but...may be becoz we're too closed...it was like, there's nothing special rather than jez being a bestfriend..

my bestfriend..he's now in Germany..married..and his wife is now almost on her due to get their first baby..till today, we're still frenz..but not as closed as we were before..i have to respect him and his wife..they already got their own life ..their own family of course they need some privacy..

but some of the callers, having an opposite sex bestfriend is not good...ade yang hampir cerai berai..dan ade yang terpakse terima kawan baik pasangan yang slalu mengganggu their life routine..kekadang rase tak sangka pulak smpai ade yang jd mcm nie..nauzubillah..

ingat lagi kate2 seorang kakak tu..dia bercakap smbil menangis teresak-esak

"saya nak berpesan kepada perempuan di luar sana, kalo nak mencari pasangan, carilah pasangan yang belum dipunyai oleh sesiapa.."

my dear bestfriend,
"If you're happen to read this, i just wanna thank you for being such a good friend to me..you've been a shoulder for me to cry on..alwaysss =p I wish we could be like we were in school before..but, that's not gonna happen..but I really appreciate that even we're far apart, you still got time to listen to my unnecessary stories and so on...hahaha thanx babe!"


No comments: